Please acquire and/or integrate all the following components into an entirely new adult life. Doing so with poise is required for a passing grade.
- New car (manual transmission)
- New apartment (first time renter)
- broken ceiling fan
- 100° weather
- no Internet
- furnishings needed: bed, desk chair
- New contact information (do not rattle off the old phone number while calling important people! And do not so much as stumble while scraping out the new one!)
- phone number
- email address
- permanent address
- New city. Locate:
- major stores
- churches, campuses
- peculiarities (e.g. streets with two or three names)
Thank goodness I had so much help. What a basket case I would be otherwise!