Sunday, October 2, 2011

My Companions

Here are the blessed whom I love (hover the cursor over each image for a quote, where available).

My guardian angel Our Lord Our Lady St. Gianna Molla St. Anthony of Padua St. Agnes St. Augustine St. Colette St. Dominic St. Thomas Aquinas St. Veronica St. Joseph Moscati St. Teresa of Avila St. Maria Faustina St. Clare St. Francis of Assisil St. John of the Cross St. Luke St. Maximilian Kolbe St. Therese of Lisieux St. Margaret Mary Alacoque St. Methodius of Olympus St. Ursula St. Angela Merici St. Teresa Benedicta of the Cross Whew, that's a lot! I didn't realize that so many persons have influenced my life. Reading the lives of the saints is humbling (read 'embarrassing'). I want to become a saint, but I have such a long way to go.

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you. Best wishes in your career.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Mr. Moubarak. I will also pray for you, and God bless you, too!

    ReplyDelete